Thursday, June 28, 2018

Letter to Society or Office for Car / Bike Parking Space Allotment

sample letter requesting for parking spaceA simple application letter, to the concerned officer of the Company where you have a job or to the office of the society where you are owning /renting a flat, requesting for allotment of parking space for your vehicle will be good enough unless there are specific criteria or restrictions otherwise.



The letter from your side could be in any one of the templates given below.

Template #1
(Letter to Society from Flat Owners/Tenants for Parking space allotment)

Date: ......................

To
(Name of officer in the Society)
(Designation)
(Name of the Society)
(Address)

Sub.: Allotment of Parking lot for my vehicle

Dear Sir,

I am residing in the (Flat details) in this (Society name). I have been living here since last 6 months. One of the conditions informed to me during my Flat booking and also as per the sale agreement, I was supposed to be allotted parking space for my vehicles. However, I regret to say that I have not been allotted any parking lot till date. This is causing me terrible trouble and annoyance in finding a parking space on a daily basis. I am totally ridiculed by such trouble everyday. Therefore, I am requesting your goodself to take immediate action on this matter without further delay.

I have a car, a bike and a small cycle of my son. I trust your good office will arrange the allotment of a suitable parking space for me during the next 3 days. Please let me know if I have to fulfil any formalities for that.

Thanking you for your cooperation!

Yours truly,

 (signature)

(Name of owner/tenant)



Template #2
(Letter to Company from Employee for Parking space allotment)
Date: ..................

To
(Name of the officer)
(Designation)
(Name of the Company)
(Address)

Sub: Application for parking space allotment

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working as a Brand Manager in the Promotional Department of the Company (Name: .................., Employee Code: ......). Daily I am facing trouble in finding a parking space for my bike in the premises of the Company. Yesterday, I almost spent more than 15 minutes just to find a proper parking space for my bike. I spend most of my working hours inside the office premises and on very rare occasions I go out for official purposes.

Therefore, I kindly request you that a permanent parking lot be allotted to me for parking my vehicle. I shall be grateful to you for this.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

  (signature)

(Name of the Employee)

No comments:

Post a Comment