Friday, November 9, 2018

Request Letter for Activation of Auto (Direct) Debit in Credit Card

Auto Debit facility is provided by the bank for making payment of bills, securities and other payments on behalf of its customers to other parties automatically on scheduled due dates. Auto-debit facility is also provided on credit cards wherein customer's savings or current account is debited towards credit card's payment due amount.

Letter for Activation of Auto Debit in Credit CardA customer has to specifically opt for this Auto debit facility then only the bank will enable the auto debit function from the customer's account, otherwise bank will not activate on its own. Customers can visit the bank's branch office to submit the form or can download the application form from the bank's website or some banks even accept written application letters.



(Following format can be used. Delete whichever is not applicable.)

FORMAT

Date: .........................

From
(Credit card holder name)
(Full address)
(Phone no.)

To
The Manager
(Bank Name)
(Branch Name)
(Branch Address)

Sub.: Application for activation of auto debit facility in my credit card

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (name of the credit card holder), am a holder of credit card of your esteemed bank. My credit card number is ...................................... I hereby kindly request you to activate auto debit facility in the said credit card as per the details given below.

I give my consent and unconditionally authorize (bank name) to debit my savings / current account bearing number .............................. on payment due date towards payment of total amount due / minimum amount due as indicated in the credit card monthly statements.


I agree that if my account does not have sufficient funds on the payment due date, then the bank can debit additional applicable charges as required as per credit card terms and conditions of the bank.

I understand and acknowledge that this audit debit instruction can not be withdrawn without my written notice to the bank.

I declare that the information given herein above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I will not hold the ......bank responsible for any incorrectness or incompleteness of information provided here in this letter.

Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Thanking you!
Yours faithfully,

signature
(Name of the Credit Card holder)

No comments:

Post a Comment