Thursday, October 18, 2018

Complaint Letter about Bad Behavior of Bank Employee Sample

In case you are the victim of misconduct by any staff of a bank where you have an account or where had done some or intend to do some banking work, then you should lodge a complaint against that employee to the higher authority or appropriate officer of that bank.

Methods of lodging such complaints:
(1) Write a letter to the Branch Head of that particular branch of the bank where that employee works;
(2) If you want to complaint against branch head then write a letter to the regional office of the bank;
(3) Otherwise you can lodge a complaint at the bank's website - where such complaint option is available;
(4) You can call over the phone at the customer care number and lodge your complaint;
(5) You can email to the bank's customer support email id or directly to the officer if you find the correct email id from the banks' website.



Complaint Letter about Bad Behavior of a Bank Employee (Sample)Here are a few things you should keep in mind while writing the complaint:
(1) Clear information on the bank employee against whom complaint is being lodged - name, designation, bank's branch where he/she works;
(2) Exact date and time of the incident when the bank staff misbehaved with you;
(3) Detailed description of the conversation between you and that bank staff;
(4) Any witnesses of this dispute - whether it is any other bank staff or any other person who were present when the incident happened. 
(5) If you expect any particular solution to this - then you can suggest that in the complaint letter.

In the complaint - you should try to justify yourself why you do think that the behavioral conduct of that bank staff was unacceptable. Remember - bank might not take any action against its employee because of a silly argument between you and that bank staff.

Do not add any kind of wrong information about the bank staff or the incident. Sometimes due to work pressure an employee might have rudely behaved for which he should apologize, but falsely accusing him/her would be very inhumane.

Following format can be suitably modified for your purpose. 

FORMAT
Date: .............

From
(Name of the Complainant)
(Address, Phone no., Email)

To
The Branch Manager
(Name of the Bank)
(Name of the Branch)
(Address, Tel. No.)

Sub.: Complaint against a staff of your branch for misconduct
Ref: Savings account number ................ (if existing customer)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an existing customer of your esteemed bank at the branch office at ........, bearing savings account number ..................... I have been associated with the bank for a long time now and I consider myself as a loyal customer of your bank since I do all of my banking transactions through your bank.

I am lodging this complaint very dishearteningly against one of the staff of your bank at the said branch office. His name is .................... and as per my knowledge he is currently designated as Assistant Manager - Loan Department. Kindly note the following sad incident that has happened with me and you be the judge of it.

[Here explain the incident in detail.] On (date), at around 1pm, when I had gone to the said branch office to enquire about a personal loan of (amount) for buying a car for my family, I was told to meet the said officer Mr. ............... I went to his cabin to talk to him but apparently he was in a bad mood as he almost annoyingly told me to wait for some time. I kept waiting outside his cabin for around 45 minutes when he finally asked me to come inside his cabin. The officer certainly has no manners as he didn't even offered me to take a seat. Anyway I started explaining him about the need for a car in my family and enquired about the current schemes for car loan. He then asked me about my current monthly income and expenses, to which I explained everything in detail to his satisfaction. I was disheartened to see his smirking off face every now and then when he was listening to my explanation on income and expenses. At the end, he bluntly told me that I could never be eligible in life for a car loan. As you will appreciate this is the kind of remark a silly boy in school would make, not an officer in an esteemed institution. With a bit of an anger, I told him - how can he make such a remark! I was told to get lost and stop dreaming about any car. Another employee was present in the cabin when this incident took place, the same can be verified from the CCTV footage from your office.



I may not be able to own a car this year but I strongly believe I am saving enough to purchase a car with a down payment next year and I will be comfortably able to pay the monthly installments thereafter.

Having said that, I hope your bank will take appropriate disciplinary action against that employee and ensure that employees behave well with its customers.

I would also request your goodself to instruct any other officer to provide me with necessary information on car loan schemes so that I can apply for one, to which I would further request for a favorable consideration.

I will be grateful if an amicable solution is provided on my complaint at the earliest.

Thanking you!

Sincerely,

signature
(Name of the Person)

No comments:

Post a Comment