Sunday, August 19, 2018

Thank You Email to Colleagues on Last Working Day (Template)

You work in an office or workshop, you make acquaintance of many of your colleagues, even most of the time you share lunch together, you become friendly and some of them end up being the closest friend of your life.
thank you email to colleagues on last day of work

So when you leave a job, it is kind of your duty to show your gratitude towards these colleagues by sending a final thank you note to them before stopping to come to work.

Remember to leave your contact number in the email, in case you have surrendered your company allotted phone number and also provide your personal email id, so that they can reach you in case they want to. This is entirely up to you if you want to give phone number to them or not.



FORMAT

Hello All,

It is with mixed emotions that I am writing you this email. As some of you may already know, I am moving on in my career and today is my last day of work at the office. I am glad to say that it has been a pleasure working with you all during all these years since I first joined the Company.

Thanks to all of you for all the support you have given me during work. I have really enjoyed working with you all towards the growth of this Company and I am happy to say that we have achieved our goals most of the time by working unitedly in harmony. I am thankful that I learned a great deal about this segment of the industry by working with you all.

Going forward I will be reachable at Mob. ............... and Email id. .................... If there is anything I can be of help to you in future, do let me know without hesitation.

I will miss you all. Do take care of yourself. Stay safe and happy.

Thanks again for everything! Best wishes to you all. :)

Yours truly,
(Name of the Employee)

No comments:

Post a Comment